Schwabe's CHAMODENT (Teething problems in children)
For trouble-free teething
• Controls inflammation of the gums
• Relieves throbbing pain in the teeth and gum
• Takes care of associated diarrhoea, colic and flatulence
• Controls restlessness and irritability.
Presentation : Bottle of 10g of tablets.
Dosage : Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician,
- During the teething problems, give 2-3 tablets 3-4 times a day.
- In very acute cases, 3 tablets every hour can be given which should be reduced when the symptoms diminish to the initial dosage.
Side effects : No side effects of Chamodent are known.
Contra-indications : No contra-indications for the use of Chamodent are known.
Interactions : No interactions between Chamodent and other products are known.