Schwabe's TOPI BERBERIS CREAM (Acne Care)
For acne and dermatitis
• Offers immediate exposure to active ingredient
• Strong antibacterial action to treat acne
• Offers emollient action in rough skin
• Normalises the hyperkeratotic cell growth in psoriasis
• Effectively treats eczema.
Presentation : 25 g tubes.
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Topi Berberis should be applied as follows:
The cream should be used 2 – 3 times daily by applying a thin layer to properly cleaned and dried affected skin areas. The cream should be lightly massaged into the skin. Any contact with open wounds should be avoided.
Side effects: In rare cases, applying the cream might cause allergic skin reactions with redness, itching and blistering. If one of these symptoms occur, medical advice is recommended.
Contra-indications: The cream should not be used for patients with known hypersensitivity to Berberis aquifolium.
Interactions : No interactions between Topi Berberis and other products are known.