Schwabe's MUNOSTIM for weak immune in children
Stimulates immune system and prevents proneness to repeated attacks of illness
• Increases resistance against invasion by pathogens
• Helps overcome side effects of vaccinations
• Regulates vital functions
• Acts as a disease preventing, health promoting agent.
Presentation : Bottle of 10g of globules.
Dosage : Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, it can be given :
- 5 globule 3 times a day. Dissolve in a little water or directly in the mouth. For preventive purposes, to be given at least 1 or 2 months before the season starts.
- In the acute stages, 2-3 globules every 2 hours to be given together with specific medicine against the acute disease.
If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects : No side effects of MunostimTM are known.
Contra-indications : No contra-indications for the use of Munostim TM are known.
Interactions : No interactions between Munostim TM and other products are known.