Schwabe's CRATAEGUS PENTARKAN for weak heart
For heart problems in old people
• Improves the circulation and takes care of cardiac weakness
• Indicated in chronic cardiac weakness with dyspnoea and exhaustion on least exertion
• Tones up the heart and normalises its functions
• Helps regulate the pulse, lowers the problem of cold extremities with oedema
• Indicated in tachycardia due to slightest motion and in irregular palpitations especially after sudden stress.
*Do not self-medicate. Please consult your physician.
Presentation: Bottle of 20 g.
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Crataegus Pentarkan ® (WSI) should be taken as follows:
1 tablet should be taken 3 times a day.
Side effects: No side effects of Crataegus Pentarkan ® (WSI) are known.
Contra-indications: This product is not indicated for children.
Interactions: No interactions between Crataegus Pentarkan ® (WSI) and other products are known.
As per The Homœopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States and Indian Drugs and Cosmetics Act, the above medicine being patent can be safely taken for self limiting condition i.e. did not require medical diagnosis, prescription or monitoring and is non toxic. But it cannot be treated as a substitute for actual medical advice.
These statements have been made by respective manufacturer and/or marketer of the product. Website www.shopwellnessonline.com or Anupurva Wellness takes no responsibility for these statements.
if you have a serious medical condition, please consult a physician of your choice immediately or consult online CLICK HERE